If you experience problems with high cholesterol, depression, a fatty liver on gallbladder and diabetes problem then you must have problems staying healthy and losing weight.
Sometimes weight gain, which cannot be explained with the usual signs, is connected to a hormonal imbalance.
Why are hormones not working properly?
- Exposure to xenoestrogens
- Dairy, eggs and meat products which are from animals treated with growth hormones
- Increased fructose intake
- Stress, electromagnetic frequencies and lack of sleep
How to tune-up the hormones?
If you make some simple changes in what you do daily, then you will be able to maintain a balanced level of hormones and it will be easier for you to control your weight and your health in general.
One of the most important hormones is the estrogen which works together with the progesterone and it causes water retention, loss of memory, headaches and migraines and a lot of fat accumulation around the hips and thighs.
Check out these tricks for cleaner estrogen receptors
- Use a topical progesterone crème
- Avoid nuts, seeds, chocolate and other foods which contain copper. Women who use IUDs or birth control pills will have problems with the dominance of estrogen.
- Make sure you wash fruits and vegetables because they are full of herbicides and pesticideds
- Don’t reheat food in plastic containers. Make sure you don’t use plastic bottles.
- Avoid health care products which contain parabens and phthalates.
- Every day use 2 tbsp of lignin-rich toasted cold milled flax seeds. Just sprinkle it on your food and that’s it.
- Use cardamom seeds as an addition to your soups
- Use some diindolylmethane (DIM) supplement. Ideally, you should take 100 mg 2 times a day.
The levels of insulin usually go up as a result of excessive alcohol, sugar and caffeine intake.
Tricks to clean up the insulin receptors!
- Drink 1 glass of water and apple cider vinegar with every meal.
- Drink lemon water in the morning
- Start consuming chromium
- Instead of sugar start using stevia
- Use cinnamon, coriander, cloves and bay leaves which will metabolize sugar
If you are constantly feeling hungry, it means you have some disruption in your leptin levels.
How to improve the leptin Receptors?
- Avoid fructose foods such as soda drinks
- Consume protein in the morning in the form of a smoothie
- Consume omega fatty acids 3, 6 and 9, and eat black currant seed oil which will improve your metabolism
Cortisol is a hormone activated by stress and lack of sleep.
This is what you have to do to get clean Cortisol Receptors
- Drink coffee with 1 tbsp of coconut oil and vanilla
- Do yoga and meditation
- Avoid using your phone before you go to bed, so you can avoid the EMFs
If your thyroid gland is not active it can cause depression, constipation and fatigue problems.
How to improve the thyroid function?
- Eat more grains such as taro, millet, buckwheat, quinoa and amaranth and avoid spelt, rye, wheat, oats, barley and couscous.
- Instead of regular use coconut oil for cooking
- Do some blood tests to evaluate your TSH, Free T4 T3 and thyroid antibodies.
The Human Growth Hormone is really important in strengthening the bones and it protects the heart.
How to improve your HGH receptors?
- Eat Montmorency tart cherries which have a lot of melatonin.
- Do some interval training
- Ground yourself so you can increase the levels of melatonin and lower cortisol and inflammations
- Do not consume dairy products
- Eat only organic meat and eggs