If you are working on improving your lifestyle and trying to lose weight and keep yourself in shape then, you should know that there are some foods which you can consume and which will not cause any weight gain.
The good thing about these foods is that they are not high in calories, but have enough fiber and can help you stay full without making you fat. Below, we present you 15 foods which should be on your menu daily if you want to stay full and fit:
1. Celery is made up of 95% water and it’s able to detoxify our organism and accelerate our weight loss process.
2. Apples and plums are great for improving digestion and you will not feel hungry for a longer period of time if you consume them. These 2 fruits are rich in vitamin C, potassium and all the necessary nutrients which will help you lose weight.
3. Citrus fruits (oranges, tangerines and grapefruits) are high in vitamin C and flavonoids which improve your digestion, your liver and skin health and they also promote weight loss.
4. Eggs are the magic food, because you can eat as much as you want and still not gain weight.
5. Watermelon and melon are really low in calories and they are helpful in detoxifying our organism and they help us remove excess fluids.
6. Cucumbers are amazing if you are on a weight loss program and you can’t fight the feeling of hunger. Just eat a cucumber salad and you’ll be feeling full again.
7. Broccoli, cauliflower and cabbage are rich in different nutrients which are in interaction with iodine. Make sure you consume these vegetables twice a week.
8. Eggplants are really great because you can eat them either baked or grilled, and they only have 24 kcal per piece.
9. A full bowl of lettuce salad contains around 3 kcal, so you can eat as much as you want of this salad. Whenever you feel a craving and you don’t know what to eat, lettuce is the right choice!
10. Strawberries and cranberries have a lot of vitamin C and they are beneficial in eliminating the extra liquids from the body and are also able to improve digestion and our heart health.
11. Pineapples are a great choice since they are able to split fats and help our metabolism by providing it with bromelain.
12. Zucchinis are really good in improving the activity of our digestive tract. They are low in calories and promote weight loss.
13. Popcorn has only 31 kcal and it’s really good when prepared with no butter and sugar, so you can have as much as you please.
14. Iodine can be found in algae and it can help improve the activity of the thyroid gland, as well as promote weight gain.
15. Beetroot contains only 40 kcal but it is rich with manganese which can help regulate blood sugar levels.