Cardiac arrest has been the reason for 25 million deaths across the world, according to reports from the World Health Organization. 45% of deaths are due to heart attacks. Therefore, it is important to work on the prevention of this, and similar conditions.
What is a heart attack?
This condition happens when the heart rate becomes anomalous and the blood flow from the brain to the heart is obstructed as a result of reduced oxygen supply. This is the main reason for fat accumulation which eventually clogs the coronary passages.
What causes a heart attack?
- Family history of heart attacks
- Infections of the blood organs
What are some of the symptoms?
- A continuous pain in the thorax
- Pain in the neck, arm, back, jaws and even teeth
- Stomach pains and acid reflux
- Irregular sweating
- Shortness of breath
- Cold skin
How to protect yourself
The best way to anticipate heart problems is to know what you are eating and what are the nutritious and physical properties of the foods you eat are, as well as what are the needs of your body.
- A healthy heart requires the utmost nourishment which will lower the hypertension, the levels of cholesterol, and keep the blood passages clean. Eating more food rich in vitamin E is really important; according to research, eating 30 grams of almonds decreases the danger by 45%.
According to research, women aged 35-42, who eat natural products, have shown fewer properties for developing heart disease. To protect your heart against heart disease, you should eat a lot of oranges, lemons, and grapefruits which have an abundance of vitamin C. Make sure you eat a lot of vegetables, watermelons, bananas, carrots and tomatoes, as well as fish, which is pivotal for the heart’s health.
- Physical exercise is really good for preventing heart diseases. Proper exercise shouldn’t be done after plentiful dinners because this is when the flow of oxygen is reduced. All you need is 20 minutes a day doing yoga or going for a run.
- A glass of red wine, but not more, can have a positive influence on your heart’s work.
- The bigger your belly, the greater the chances are of a heart attack. 88 cm in women and 102 in men are the perfect waist line sizes, therefore, make sure to strengthen the abdominal muscles.
- If you’re a smoker, you should stop as soon as possible because smoking is one of the most dangerous habits for the heart.